Viva Young Learners is a complete package to meet the needs of preschoolers preparing to go to a primary school. The colourfully illustrated activity-based books aim at teaching various skills and concepts in a well-graded and thematic manner. Each book has a number of activities and practice tasks to develop age-appropriate skills.
Special features of the series:
- Systematically graded lessons
- Simple and easy-to-understand instructions
- Colourful and child-friendly illustrations
- Plenty of writing practice and activities
- Ample sticker activities to enhance one-to-one correspondence
- Lots of activities and games to strengthen concepts
- Perfect blend between previous knowledge and new information
- Plenty of opportunities for the learner to inquire and evaluate
There are separate flash cards also available for each subject with plenty of games and activities for introduction of concepts. They are made with an aim to make learning fun-filled and
About the Author:
Roma Jain, a psychology graduate from Delhi University, is a consultant with Ryan International School (Rohini), Heritage Play Centre and Blessing Pre-nursery School. She is also a resource person and has conducted many workshops in various schools in Delhi.