The workbooks of Viva Young Learners aim at developing fine motor, cognitive and creative skills of preschoolers through an assortment of interesting tasks. They provide the necessary skills needed for mental development of the children. Purposely designed in single colour, they give ample scope to the children to develop their fine motor skills by colouring the pictures. This makes each task more enjoyable and engrossing.
Tasks included in the English workbooks:
- Uppercase and lower case recognition and writing
- Word recognition, reading and writing
- Spelling and pronunciation of common words using phonics
- Identification of common objects to enhance vocabulary
- Reading and writing of short sentences
About the Author:
Roma Jain, a psychology graduate from Delhi University, is a consultant with Ryan International School (Rohini), Heritage Play Centre and Blessing Pre-nursery School. She is also a resource person and has conducted many workshops in various schools in Delhi.